Christmas is in 5 days and I just can’t wait! I decided I would share 5 last minute Christmas activities to squeeze in before the big day!! I am trying to squeeze in as much Christmas fun as I can!!
1. Drive around and look at Christmas lights
2. Watch as many Christmas movies as possible! On Netflix they have the Christmas Hallmark movies and I love the movie. The Christmas Prince!!
3. Pick out the perfect outfit for your holiday celebrations! Go get your nails done or buy these imPressnails so you can be dressed to impress! I love them and they just make you feel festive and excited for Christmas! I definitely feel in the Christmas spirit when I feel like I have an outfit to match!!
4. Put on some Christmas music and get in the zone so you can wrap all those gifts! Make it fun and maybe watch your favorite Christmas movie! Another tip is if your into fitness every time you wrap a gift you do a min workout! You could do 20 jumping jacks and 10 push-ups, than you are not only wrapping gifts but you are also working out!!! Double Whammy!!!
5. My favorite thing to do is turn all the lights off and just relax while looking at the Christmas tree! It is so beautiful when it twinkles and maybe you can add your favorite drink like hot chocolate to really soak up the Christmas spirit!
I know Christmas can be busy, but my Christmas wish for you is that you just take the time to enjoy this time of year with family and friends! Christmas is truly about Jesus’s birthday so forget all the stresses and have a Merry Christmas!!