Outfit Details linked below
Black Friday is in two weeks and I am so excited!! I love Black Friday shopping! It is a tradition in my family for the women to all go shopping together and just enjoy each others company! Last year we all got these shirts made and we had so much fun!! The shirts say “Buckle Up Buttercup, Black Friday isn’t for sissies”! We really just enjoy spending time with each other and the deals are exciting too! Today I wanted to share my plans for Black Friday this year and a comfy outfit to do some Black Friday shopping!
- Walmart- They have Camera SD cards for only $7!! This is a great deal! They also have a printer for $20 (you could buy the whole printer cheaper than buying one ink cartridge) Also they have several movies on sale!
- Target- Baby clothes for my son Taw! I think they have Christmas baby clothes for $7, so I want to check it out! Target also has buy one get one half off on select makeup products!
- Jcpenny- I really haven’t shopped at Jcpennys in a long time, but they have some really great Black Friday deals. They have cute jewlry and clothes that are really on sale! They even have boots for only $20!!!
- Kohls- They also have boots for $20 and honestly by the look of the ad they are cuter boots than Jcpennys has! They also have some really cute sweaters for only $10!
- Ulta- They have great deals like buy one get one 50% off right now, so I am really anxious to see their black friday deals!
Those are the main places I found great deals! I would love to hear what kind of deals you are getting and where you are going on Black Friday!! Have a blessed day and shop away!!